Information for Licensees

Dentist License and Permit Holders

  • Dentist License
  • Additional Office Permit (AO)
  • Conscious Sedation Permit (CS)
  • Elective Facial Cosmetic Surgery Permit (EFCS)
  • Fictitious Name Permit (FNP)
  • General Anesthesia Permit (GA)
  • Medical General Anesthesia Permit (MGA)
  • Mobile Dental Clinic Permit (MDC)
  • Moderate Sedation Permit (MS)
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Permit (OMS)
  • Oral Conscious Sedation Certificate (OCS) – for sedation of adult patients
  • Pediatric Minimal Sedation Permit (PMS)
  • Special Permit (SP) – for Professors at Dental Colleges

Dental Assisting License and Permit Holders

  • Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
  • Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF)
  • Orthodontic Assistant Permit (OA)
  • Dental Sedation Assistant Permit (DSA)