- Approved DA Courses
- Dental Workforce Survey
- Online License Renewal (DDS)
- Dental Hygiene Committee
- E-mail Mailing List
- License Renewal Information (RDA)
- Licensure by Residency
- Board Calendar
- Diversion Program
- License Verification
- Laws and Regulations
- Address Change Form (DDS)
- Name Change Form (DDS)
- Board Newsletters
- Complaint Form
- Education Providers
- Military Information
Dental License Applicants
Law and Ethics Examination
- Application for Law and Ethics Examination
- Special Permit Application or Applicants Who Previously Passed the Restorative Technique Examination
LAW AND ETHICS EXAMINATION INFORMATION
After you file your application for the law and ethics examination you will be sent information from PSI on how to separately pay for and schedule the required computerized written examination. You will then be able to schedule the written examination at your convenience.
If your Law and Ethics Examination Application is currently on file with the Board, your eligibility has been forwarded to PSI. You will receive an information package by mail with information regarding scheduling and testing procedures.
Pursuant to Business and Professions Code 1004: Abandonment of Applications (a) An application shall be deemed to have been abandoned in any of the following circumstances:
- The applicant fails to submit the application, examination, or reexamination fee within 180 days after notification by the Board that such fee is due and unpaid.
- The applicant fails to take the licensing examination within two years after the date his application was received by the Board.
- The applicant, after failing the examination, fails to take a reexamination within two years after the date applicant was notified of such failure.
(b) An application submitted subsequent to the abandonment of a former application shall be treated as a new application. Note: Authority cited: Section 1614, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 1614, Business and Professions Code.
Abandoned applicants must complete the application as a new applicant, which includes submitting the testing fee and qualification documentation.
For more information, call 916-263-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.